Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy =>

2day i 8am wake up le lo..
then call my bii hehe.
so happy every morning can listen her voice
although her voice very blur but very cute a ! xD

so sien a just now go help my mami work
so tired lo... and scare late bcoz i promise my bii 4pm will fetch her back home
and fetch her go yam cha =] i wan "2 people world" with her xD
2pm i went to kok how house to fetch him and accompany him open bank account.
v at the bank waited around 20 mins only until his queue
he cant open the bank account lo.. za dou la wasted 20 mins in the end the staff said cant open
bcoz his IC chip have problem = =

so i fetch him back my house le bcoz im going late!
when i reach home is around 3pm edi so i just wash my hair only a
then i fetch him back his house and rush to my bii gek college hehe
luckily i reach there at 4.10 pm
hehe im not late =]
woo~ finally saw her
feel very happy

suddenly my fren fook shun call me ask me to yam cha snooker with him and kok how.
lol! my bii is in the car leh i ask her wan join my fren?
she said ok la watever lu
so i go find my frens bring her along
after yam cha i fetch her back
WTF is very jam la at KL
she want to reach home before 7pm
then i go wrong place
but in the end i reach her house before 7pm hehe
so she said she owe me a kiss xD
i wait ur kiss lo~





Ms. Y these few days we always on phone sleep together
although is just fake but i feel very sweet
i know we now can't like normal couple
but it's ok
i promised u that i will wait
still have 24 days =]
mwaa i love u