Monday, January 11, 2010

Waiting euu ♥

woo long time din update my blog jo lo
since my burfday till now

aikx tis few months happen a lot of things. about my family, relationship and bla bla bla .
im goin to stay wit my bro edi o
now finding house to stay ><
coz have some problem wit family

although a bit sad but now im happy everyday
i wit her everyday sms and talk feel very sweet

let's start the story from christmas eve =]
i remember tat day i take holiday bcoz i know tat she is goin to genting
then i lie her tat i din go bcoz i am working
she feel sad
then i wit my heng dai (kok hou) 2gether go to genting hehe
he very good la
sick still accompany me find my gal xD
thx a lot err

then at last i reach genting
i call her and ask her wait me at mcd then when she want to go there meet me i say actually i din come la jz make her only haha
then she started angry lu
haha
after tat she started impatient edi
then i started scare edi lo scare later she reli dowan meet me so i reli went to mcd wait her
then finally we meet each other
feel very happy when i saw her neh
she oso same =]
both of us very paiseh luu~

then i wit her walk around~
we planned want to go safari after countdown but when we reach
OMG it was a lot of people
people mountain people sea
hehe xD
then she go watch movie lu
and my another gang fren oso come find me
feel very happy a coz they join me.. hehe
then wait her finish movie
meet her last time luh
she started cough and cant talk
tat time i feel very sam tong =[
haiz...

then i wit my fren back at 4 am
then v have our breakfast
haha 1st time eat dim sum wit my fren lo
then reach home around 8am
sleep till 3pm then 2nd round go hang out wit fren

3/1 i date her went to sunway
but v jz step the sunway main door only
din even walk
bcoz she need to back home earlier..
so she say tmr only accompany me
hehe nvm lo wait 1 more day jek ma hehe

4/1 v went to time square
OMG i was late for my dating ==
shit laaaa
paiseh lo need a gal wait me...
then she shock bcoz i dye my hair edi hehe
so v go watch movie lu
v watch vampire assistant
but v sit at the most infront seats
nvm la can watch movie wit her sit toilet oso can lo~~
after movie v go old town have our lunch
i eat curry chicken she eat bun
haha i so bad neh bully her give her eat bun jek
but she very naughty la
cough still wan curi makan my curry chicken =="
dai sei lo keep cough..
around 6pm she back home
feel very mm seh dak

5/1 her fren ffk o
so i oso go time square again to accompany her buy shirts
then i accompany she buy 2 shirts
very nice =]
coz she wear wat oso nice de la hehe
~~

now.. she say wait until valentine day only 2gether..
actually i cant wait...
but nvm i will respect her decision gek =]
hmm . . anyway feel very happy tat i have chance =]


anyway I just want to tell u
although im not perfect
but i will try my best to protect u
make u happy
and keep my promise
won't let u get hurt
I love U Ms.Y