Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happiness ♥

Finally Ms. Y had accept me =]
feel happy bcoz im not single anymore
and im 2gether with my love
I love U Ms. Y ( XIAO YEN)

nite im goin PD with frens~
if my Ms. Y is going v sure celebrate 2gether our 1st day xD
we around 12am reach the PD beach
so we take all the bbq stuff and food
my fren who in charge to bring the charcoal he forget to bring .
LOL!
all of us soh jo @@

so we go find shops to buy but we cant find bcoz already 12.++am
all ppl oso sleep jo la..
then we find a restaurant so we buy from them
they very suks...
sell us some pieces of charcoal rm5 ==
nvm lo we jz bought it hehe.
luckily have other ppl going back d so they give us use their charcoal

then i call my lao po xD
she feel unhappy bcoz she cant go along with me..
but nvm la sor gua~ still have chance ma xD
around 4.30am we back home lu
tired sei me..


Ms.Y my lao po u dun feel sad
i promise u next time i will bring u go
just both of us er ren shi jie =]
i love u much
dun think negative ok?
mwaa!