Monday, March 8, 2010

Long time din update my blog d..
Tis few days really damn bz la
im bz on chatting with my bii
on phone with my bii
miss my bii
dream my bii
so i din update my blog =[

2/24
i with my bii went to pavillion watch movie hehe
i was late again =[
coz i have to style my hair ah!
i promise my bii if im late i have to dance DA LANG dance... shit lo tis time . .
we watch 14 blades
my bii so gao xiu la
saw wu zhun then she say woo~ wu zhun ah. hen shuai a.
haiz she totally forget my existence =[
bleh! nvm i oso have my 徐子珊
ngek ngek she so pretty neh~

after the movie we went to ts have our lunch
then is time for my bii back home le..
haiz time pass so fast
feel mm seh dak her
when she turn around and im watching her back i feel sad =[

3/3
haiz 2day abit moody lo!
early in the morning i wake up
i feel happy thought can drive car car go fetch my bii fong hok gek
but suddenly my bro need to use for work
haiz !
he had destroy my PLAN!!!!!
my bii feel dissapointed le..
so we just can meet at nite
her mummy so weird o
allow her go out at nite xD
i oso feel suprise o.0
so we went to connaught nite market
after that david and kok how want to join us so we go kok how house lo
i go his house and find him but he already went down
ngam ngam my hp no battery!
jz can call them once
they say they are going edi
so i go find suet yee lo
all of them are lost!
i have a bad feeling that they are going to yam cha and leaving me =="
i waited very long!
and kok how house have a lot of agua!!!!
very disgusting la!
but got AN AGUA wear very sexy
wuu~~~~~
but i feel wan vomit xD
finally david fetch me
we have wasted 1 hour of this incident
i have wasted 1 hour to see my bii
i feel very unhappy and moody
my bii soh soh de thought i angry her hehe
soh bii i wont angry u de la =]
around 12 am she have to back home d =[
tat's all ~~


Laopo TAN MEI YEN
Finally i update my blog edi
your dream have come true xD
Last 2 days was our 1 month anniversary
i just want to tell u
I LOVE U